We are currently seeking a motivated and energetic individual to join our team as a Market Sales Representative. As a Market Sales Representative, you will be responsible for setting up, selling and tearing down at events including farmers markets and various holiday markets and festivals in Whatcom, Skagit, Snohomish and King Counties. If you have a passion for sales, possess excellent communication skills, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
– Set up and manage market stalls at various locations, including farmers markets, holiday events, and other designated venues
– Engage with customers, provide product information, and actively promote our brand
– Conduct sales transactions, handle cash and credit card payments, and maintain accurate records
– Assist customers in making informed purchasing decisions by showcasing the unique features and benefits of our products
– Maintain a clean, organized, and visually appealing market stall
– Pack and unpack merchandise, including beekeeping and food-related products
– Lift and carry heavy items weighing over 50 pounds as required
– Stand for extended periods of time during market operations in various temperatures
– Reliable transportation to travel to different markets and events
– Ability to lift and carry heavy items weighing over 50 pounds
– Willingness to work for long hours, including weekends and holidays
– Previous sales experience is highly desirable
– Knowledge of beekeeping and food-related products is a strong asset
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Outgoing and friendly personality with a customer-focused approach
– Strong organizational and time management abilities
– Self-motivated and able to work independently
– Must be detail-oriented and possess a strong work ethic -Must have current Food Handlers Permit
– Hourly rate of $25
– Tips and mileage reimbursement provided
If you are excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have a passion for sales and promoting high-quality products, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to email@example.com We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team!
Training would begin immediately with the first market opening on October 14 & 15.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.