Cinnamon Honey Glazed Sweet Potatoes
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon Creamed Honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a bowl, combine Cinnamon Creamed Honey, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Toss the sweet potato cubes in this mixture to coat evenly.
- Spread them on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are tender and caramelized.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired.